L.T. Marine heavy duty commercial cockpit harpoon series. Designed for those fishermen on a budget who need a simple cockpit harpoon to get the job done that won’t break the bank. Packed with many features and L.T. Marine(Laurel Tool & Engineering Co., Inc) innovations .Whether your chasing Giant Bluefin Tuna, Big Eye Tuna, Swordfish or Shark, our commercial harpoon models are a perfect match for the sport fisherman looking for a American Made quality, with a no B.S. design, that is competitively priced.
Our harpoons are balanced and have ample weight at the for end of the harpoon to drive the dart home and penetrate.
Made from proven quality American certified materials, our harpoons come with a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects. They are 100% manufactured in house at our own machine shop in the state of Connecticut.
- 2 piece model weighs: 8' = 7 lbs, 10' = 7.5 lbs
- 2-piece harpoon comes standard with a storage bag.
- 2-piece model is a true two-piece design. No fiddling around assembling multiple components.
- 2 lb head made from marine grade 316 Stainless Steel, with deep recessed threads to prevent broken dart shafts.
- 1" Diameter Handle made from 6061-T6 aluminum with a rough textured non slip grip to aid in handling/throwing. Diamond hard Mil-A-8625 Type 3 hard coat anodized finish to prevent corrosion.
- 7/16" diameter dart shaft made from marine grade 316 stainless steel measuring 18" long. Turned down to accept traditional 3/8" bronze harpoon darts. Features our harpoon dart retention system designed by Laurel Tool & Engineering Co., Inc, which keeps the harpoon dart from inadvertently sliding off the dart shaft if you get slack in the harpoon dart line.
- End cap made from marine grade 316 stainless steel with Stainless Steel Eye-bolt for rigging the dart line.
- The harpoon comes rigged with a traditional bronze tuna dart available rigged with Dyneema Rope.
- 100% Made in the USA with a Lifetime Warranty against material and workmanship defects.