- Medium Bait Dehooker is used for fish from 8 oz to about 5 lbs
- Goggle Eyes, Blue Runners/Hard Tails, Small Snappers, Small Bonitos, and other similarly sized fish
- For R&R Bait Rigs with hook sizes #11 and larger
- 8 1/2" length
The use of a dehooker dramatically increases the survival of both bait fish and game fish after they are unhooked. Using a dehooker decreases injury to your hands caused by the spines and teeth of the bait fish and is actually a faster way to unhook fish.
- Now features a super-strong wooden handle with a unique flat spot for your thumb, opposite the dehooker opening
- The "R" shaped, stainless steel design helps keep the line in place until the fish is removed on small and medium dehookers
- Stainless steel wire is tough and corrosion resistant
- Handle is shaped to provide a comfortable and secure grip
- Dehookers float so you can easily retrieve if they fall overboard!