The iSeries 1610-10 Deep Lure Case is an injection molded case featuring 32 adjustable compartments.
Constructed out of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, material specified by the U.S. military for cases and containers.
Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage, surpassing military standard MIL-STD-810F. The case features a continuous molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin, a patented "trigger release" latch system, and a comfortable, snap-down, rubber over-molded handle.
The case is comfortable and durable in transport and secure and stable in storage thanks to SKB's interlocking case design. With two padlockable eyelets, the 3i1610-10B-F is completely secure.
- Accommodates lures up to 10" long
- 32 adjustable compartments with corrosion inhibitor
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- Cushion grip handles for comfortable lifting and carrying
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD 810G)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD 810G)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the U.S.A