The Mag Darter Series allows anglers to cast farther and cover more water than ever before due to its Magnetic Weight Transfer System.
The Mag Darter has a unique “Inverted Cupped Face” that is often confused for a topwater lure. The unique lip design actually produces an erratic underwater “darting” action.
The Mag Darter is most productive when cast and slow retrieved. It has a tight rolling and natural darting action that requires no additional angler manipulation. This “natural action,” coupled with Yo-Zuri’s updated color patterns, make this bait irresistible to both fresh and saltwater game fish.
The Magnetic Weight Transfer System allows the bait to cast straight even in a strong wind.
- Internationally patented magnetic weight transfer system
- Flies straight during the cast for maximum distance
- Super strong 3x trebles
- Stainless steel split rings
- Designed for surf, jetty, and pier casting
- Slanted head creates a unique darting and rolling action
- Tough and Durable ABS Resin Material
- Wire-Through Construction
Action: Tight Rolling & Darting
Through Wire Construction: